Tuesday, July 31, 2018

EXERCÍCIO - PRE INTERMEDIÁRIO

EXERCÍCIO - PRE INTERMEDIÁRIO - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about EXERCÍCIO - PRE INTERMEDIÁRIO , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article EXERCÍCIOS, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review EXERCÍCIO - PRE INTERMEDIÁRIO it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.


(B = Betty; W = Walt)

B: We first met fifty years ago.
W: I joined the Navy and I went to Annapolis, Maryland, for my training. On the first day I went to the canteen, and this little lady was serving lunch.
B: Yes, I was. I liked him, so I gave him extra fries.
W: Anyway, we started talking. Then, one night, there was a party.
B: I said to Walt, ''I’ll be your girl tonight," and that was it.
W: Yes, we dated for three wonderful months.
B: We did.
W: Then we both moved to different places. At first, we wrote to each other. We wrote twice a week.
B: Yes, but then we stopped . I don't know why. But we lost touch with each other. Then we got married to other people. I had two children, and Walt had a daughter,
W: That's right. I was married for forty-eight years, and then my wife died.
B: And I got divorced after thirty years of marriage.
W: So, we were both single again.
B: And one day, my grandson took me to Annapolis for the day. I visited all the old places and I thought about Walt. I wanted to find him.
W: She didn't even know whether I was alive.
B: No, I didn't. So, I wrote a letter to the editor of the local newspaper.
W: I have a cousin in Annapolis. She doesn't usually buy the newspaper, but on that day she did. She bought the paper and she saw the letter. And she realized that Betty was looking for me.
B: He called me. I nearly had a heart attack. I said, "Is that my Walt?" I was so happy.
W: We met soon after that. We realized we were still in love and we moved in together a few months later.
B: We got married last summer. I didn't want to lose him again!



B: Nós nos conhecemos há cinquenta anos.
W: Eu entrei para a Marinha e fui para Anápolis, Maryland, para o meu treinamento. No primeiro dia eu fui para a cantina, e esta pequena dama estava servindo o almoço.
B: Sim, eu estava. Eu gostei dele, então eu dei a ele batatas fritas extras.
W: De qualquer forma, começamos a conversar. Então, uma noite, houve uma festa.
B: Eu disse a Walt: "Eu serei sua garota hoje à noite", e foi isso.
W: Sim, nós namoramos por três meses maravilhosos.
B: Nós namoramos.
W: Então nós dois nos mudamos para lugares diferentes. No início, escrevíamos um para o outro. Nós escrevíamos duas vezes por semana.
B: Sim, mas depois paramos. Eu não sei porque. Mas nós perdemos contato um com o outro. Então nos casamos com outras pessoas. Eu tive dois filhos e Walt teve uma filha
W: Isso mesmo. Eu fui casado por quarenta e oito anos e depois minha esposa morreu.
B: E me divorciei depois de trinta anos de casamento.
W: Então, nós dois éramos solteiros novamente.
B: E um dia, meu neto me levou para Anápolis durante o dia. Eu visitei todos os lugares antigos e pensei em Walt. Eu queria encontrá-lo.
W: Ela nem sabia se eu estava vivo.
B: Não, eu não sabia. Então, escrevi uma carta ao editor do jornal local.
W: Eu tenho uma prima em Anápolis. Ela não costuma comprar o jornal, mas naquele dia ela comprou. Ela comprou o jornal e viu a carta. E ela percebeu que Betty estava procurando por mim.
B: Ele me ligou. Eu quase tive um ataque cardíaco. Eu disse: "Esse é o meu Walt?" Eu estava tão feliz.
W: Nós nos encontramos logo depois disso. Percebemos que ainda estávamos apaixonados e nos mudamos alguns meses depois.
B: Nos casamos no verão passado. Eu não queria perdê-lo novamente!





Hi. My name’s Mark Ryder. I’m American, and I live in San Francisco. I work for a music company called MTC. I’m divorced, and I have a daughter. Last month I went to England on a work trip, and I met Allie. She’s British, and she Works for MTC in the UK. We had a great five days. We went out for coffee. We went shopping. It was my birthday, and she bought me a present. We went out for dinner. I really liked her, and I think she liked me, too. I invited her to a conference in San Francisco, and she said yes. And now I’m at the airport. I’m waiting for her to arrive.



Oi. Meu nome é Mark Ryder. Eu sou americano e moro em São Francisco. Eu trabalho para uma empresa de música chamada MTC. Sou divorciado e tenho uma filha. No mês passado, fui a Inglaterra em uma viagem de trabalho e conheci Allie. Ela é britânica e trabalha para a MTC no Reino Unido. Nós tivemos ótimos cinco dias. Saímos para tomar café. Fomos às compras. Era meu aniversário e ela me comprou um presente. Saímos para jantar. Eu realmente gostei dela e acho que ela também gostou de mim. Eu a convidei para uma conferência em São Francisco e ela disse que sim. E agora estou no aeroporto. Estou esperando ela chegar.



Two hours later a Police car arrived at Hannah’s house. A policewoman Knocked at the door. Good evening, ma’am, she said. Are you Hannah Davis? I’d like to speak to you. Can I come in? The policewoman came in and sat down on the sofa. Are you a friend of Jamie Dixon? She said yes, said Hannah. I understand you were going to meet him this evening. Yes, at 5:30, at a coffee shop. But he didn’t come, so I didn’t see him. Well, I’m afraid I have some bad News for you, said the policewoman. What? What happened? Jamie had an accident this evening. Oh no! What kind of accident? He was crossing the street, and a car hit him. Is he... Is he... OK? Well, he’s going to be in the hospital for a long time.
Oh no.
But don’t worry, He’s going to be OK.
When did this happen?
This evening at 5:25. He was crossing the street on Bridge treat.
And the driver of the car?
She didn’t stop.
She?
Yes, it was woman in a White car. The police are looking for her.
Can I go to the hospital to see Jamie?
Yes, I can take you there now.
I’ll get my coat. OK, I’m ready.
Is that your car ma’am? The White one over there?
Yes, it is.
Can I have a look at it? Did you know your front light is broken?
No, I didn’t.
What exactly where you doing at 5:25 this evening, ma’am?



Duas horas depois, um carro da polícia chegou à casa de Hannah. Uma policial bateu na porta. Boa noite, senhora, ela disse. Você é Hannah Davis? Eu gostaria de falar com você. Posso entrar?
A policial entrou e sentou no sofá.  Você é amiga de Jamie Dixon? Ela disse que sim, disse Hannah.
Eu entendo que você iria encontrá-lo esta noite.  Sim, às 5:30, num café. Mas ele não veio, então eu não o vi.  Bem, eu tenho receio de ter más notícias para você, disse a policial.  O que? O que aconteceu?  Jamie teve um acidente esta noite.  Ah não! Que tipo de acidente?  Ele estava atravessando a rua e um carro bateu nele.  Ele está... Ele está ... OK? Bem, ele vai ficar no hospital por um longo tempo.

Ah não.
Mas não se preocupe, ele vai ficar bem.
Quando isto aconteceu?
Esta noite às 5:25. Ele estava atravessando a rua em Bridge.
E o motorista do carro?
Ela não parou.
Ela?
Sim, era mulher em um carro branco. A polícia está procurando por ela.
Posso ir ao hospital para ver o Jamie?
Sim, posso te levar até lá agora.
Eu vou pegar meu casaco. Ok, estou pronta.
Esse é seu carro, senhora? O branco ali?
Sim.
Posso dar uma olhada nele? Você sabia que sua luz frontal está quebrada?
Não, eu não fiz.
O que exatamente você estava fazendo às 5:25 desta noite, senhora?