Friday, August 23, 2019

WHEN WILL THE MAN GO TO SEE THE DENTIST?

WHEN WILL THE MAN GO TO SEE THE DENTIST? - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about WHEN WILL THE MAN GO TO SEE THE DENTIST? , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article EXERCÍCIOS, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review WHEN WILL THE MAN GO TO SEE THE DENTIST? it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



M1: Oh hello, is that the dentist’s? It’s Jim Goldsmith calling. Could I change my appointment, please? I can’t come on November 11th, I’m afraid.
F2: OK, Mr. Goldsmith. How about the 18th at 10.30 in the morning?
M1: Well, I’d prefer an afternoon appointment, please. Have you got anything on the 21st?
F2: I’m sorry – we’re fully booked that day. The morning appointment is the only one free.
M1: Oh, okay then. I’ll take that. 




M1: Oh olá, é do dentista? É Jim Goldsmith ligando. Posso mudar minha consulta, por favor? Eu não posso ir no dia 11 de novembro, eu receio.
F2: OK, Sr. Goldsmith. Que tal o dia 18 às 10:30 da manhã?
M1: Bem, prefiro uma consulta à tarde, por favor. Você tem alguma coisa no dia 21?
F2: Desculpe, estamos totalmente lotados neste dia. A consulta da manhã é a única livre.
M1: Ah, tudo bem então. Eu vou ficar com ela.