Tuesday, July 24, 2018

EXERCÍCIO INGLÊS UPPER INTERMEDIÁRIO

EXERCÍCIO INGLÊS UPPER INTERMEDIÁRIO - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about EXERCÍCIO INGLÊS UPPER INTERMEDIÁRIO , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article EXERCÍCIOS, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review EXERCÍCIO INGLÊS UPPER INTERMEDIÁRIO it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



W: Excuse me, is it OK if I sit here?
M: Sure, go ahead.
W: Thanks.... Sorry, but you're American, aren't you?
M: Yes. How did you know?
W: Oh, I heard your accent. ... It isn't very busy here today, is it?
M: No, it isn't.
W: Are you on vacation?
M: No, I'm working here for a few months.
W: Oh, really? So am I. What do you do?
M: I work for the American Central Bank.
W: Oh. And do you like it here?
M: Yeah, I love it. But I can't stand the weather. It was so hot yesterday, wasn't it?
W: Oh yeah, you're right: the heat's terrible. But, you know, I love it here, too.
M: How long have you been here?
W: Oh, not long - a few weeks. How about you?
M: The same. What are you doing here?
W: I'm an artist, and I was asked to bring over some of my work to a small gallery just near here. I just had my first exhibition there.
M: Wow - that's impressive.
W: Thanks. So where are you from?
M: I'm from New York, Brooklyn actually.
W: Really? So am I! Don't tell me you went to Brooklyn High School?
M: Yes, I did, but I wasn't a very good student.
W: Me either. What year did you graduate?
M: 1989.
W: That's weird - me, too. Do you remember Ms. Rivera?
M: The math teacher? Yeah. She was really awful, wasn't she?
W: She's my mom.
M: Oh.... Gee, I'm sorry .... I didn't mean to ...



W: Com licença, está tudo bem se eu me sentar aqui?
M: Claro, vá em frente.
W: Obrigado ... Desculpe, mas você é americano, não é?
M: Sim. Como você sabia?
W: Oh, eu ouvi seu sotaque. ... Não está muito cheio aqui hoje, não é?
M: Não, não está.
W: Você está de férias?
M: Não, estou trabalhando aqui por alguns meses.
W: Ah, é mesmo? Eu também estou. O que você faz?
M: Eu trabalho para o Banco Central Americano.
W: Oh. E você gosta daqui?
M: Sim, eu amo aqui. Mas eu não suporto o clima. Estava tão quente ontem, não foi?
W: Ah sim, você está certo: o calor é terrível. Mas, você sabe, eu amo aqui também.
M: Há quanto tempo você está aqui?
W: Oh, não muito tempo - algumas semanas. E quanto a você?
M: O mesmo. O que você está fazendo aqui?
W: Eu sou uma artista, e me pediram para trazer alguns dos meus trabalhos para uma pequena galeria bem perto daqui. Acabei de ter minha primeira exposição lá.
M: Uau - isso é impressionante.
W: Obrigado. Então, de onde você é?
M: Eu sou de Nova York, Brooklyn, na verdade.
W: Sério? Eu também sou! Não me diga que você foi para o Brooklyn High School?
M: Sim, eu fui, mas não fui um bom aluno.
W: Eu também. Em que ano você se formou?
M: 1989.
W: Isso é estranho - eu também. Você se lembra da Sra. Rivera?
M: A professora de matemática? Sim. Ela era realmente horrível, não era?
W: Ela é minha mãe.
M: Oh .... Puxa, me desculpe .... eu não queria ...





(R = Rosa; I = Ian; M = Mike)

R: Do you have the tickets?
I: No, I thought you had them.
R: Ian, honestly, I can't trust you to do anything.
I: Calm down - they're here.
R: Oh' You're so annoying.
I: You get worked up so easily. Hey, look at that woman over there.
R: The one in the white jacket?
I: Yeah.
R: What about her?
I: Don't you think she's the spitting image of Gwyneth Paltrow?
R: No, she doesn't look anything like Gwyneth Paltrow.
I: Yes, she does. She has the same hair.
R: What - long and blond?
I: Not just that - I'd recognize that smile anywhere.
R: How often has Gwyneth Paltrow smiled at you?
I: I've seen enough movies with her in them. She has a very distinctive smile.
R: It can't be her - she wouldn't come here to this club. And actually, that woman bears absolutely no resemblance to Gwyneth Paltrow.
I: Oh.
R: Hey, there's Mike. Hi Mike - how's it going?
M: Good - you'll never guess who I've been talking to.
I: Not Gwyneth Paltrow!
M: Gwyneth Paltrow?
R: Oh, ignore him - he's obsessed.
I: Sorry. You were saying?
M: Well, I was just at the bar, and I saw this amazing-looking woman walking towards me. I didn't recognize her until she was right in front of me. She's changed so much!
R: Who was it?
M: Sally - you know, my ex-girlfriend? Anyway, we started….



R: Você está com os ingressos?
I: Não, eu pensei que você os tivesse.
R: Ian, sinceramente, não posso confiar em você para fazer nada.
I: Calma - eles estão aqui.
R: Ah, você é tão chato.
I: Você se agita tão facilmente. Ei, olhe para aquela mulher ali.
R: A de jaqueta branca?
I: Sim.
R: O que tem ela?
I: Você não acha que ela é a cara de Gwyneth Paltrow?
R: Não, ela não se parece em nada com Gwyneth Paltrow.
I: Sim, ela parece. Ela tem o mesmo cabelo.
R: O que - longo e loiro?
I: Não apenas isso - eu reconheceria aquele sorriso em qualquer lugar.
R: Quantas vezes Gwyneth Paltrow sorriu para você?
I: Tenho visto filmes suficientes com ela neles. Ela tem um sorriso muito distinto.
R: Não pode ser ela - ela não viria aqui para este clube. E, na verdade, essa mulher não tem absolutamente nenhuma semelhança com Gwyneth Paltrow.
I: Oh
R: Ei, aí está o Mike. Oi Mike - como vai?
M: Bom - você nunca vai adivinhar com quem eu estava conversando.
l: Não! Gwyneth Paltrow!
M: Gwyneth Paltrow?
R: Oh, ignore-o - ele é obcecado.
I: Desculpa. Você estava dizendo?
M: Bem, eu estava no bar e vi essa mulher incrível caminhando na minha direção. Eu não a reconheci até que ela estava bem na minha frente. Ela mudou muito!
R: Quem foi?
M: Sally - você sabe, minha ex-namorada? De qualquer forma, nós começamos…