Wednesday, July 25, 2018

LOST PROPERTY

LOST PROPERTY - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about LOST PROPERTY, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review LOST PROPERTY it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.


LPO: Lost Property. Can I help you?
Judy: Good morning. I'm calling because I lost my bag yesterday.
LPO: I see. Well, there are thirty-eight bags here. What color is it and what's it made of?
Judy: It's black and it's made of leather.
LPO: Hm ... black .. . leather ... There are twenty-four black leather bags here. So what kind of bag is it?
Judy: It's a purse. A small purse.
LPO: Is there anything in it?
Judy: Yes, there's a cell phone, and some glasses. Oh, and Hissy.
LPO: Hissy?
Judy: Yes, Hissy the snake.
LPO: There's a snake ... in your purse?
Judy: Ye s, but don't worry, it's made of plastic. It belongs to my five-year-old son.
LPO: OK, well, I think we have your purse here. The office is open from nine in the morning until ...



LPO: Propriedade perdida. Posso ajudar?
Judy: Bom dia. Estou ligando porque perdi minha bolsa ontem.
LPO: Eu entendo. Bem, existem trinta e oito bolsas aqui. De que cor é e do que é feita?
Judy: É preta e é feita de couro.
LPO: Hm ... preta ... couro ... Há vinte e quatro bolsas de couro pretas aqui. Então, que tipo de bolsa é essa?
Judy: É uma bolsa-carteira... Uma pequena bolsa.
LPO: Tem alguma coisa aí?
Judy: Sim, há um celular e óculos. Ah e Hissy.
LPO: Hissy?
Judy: Sim, Hissy, a cobra.
LPO: Tem uma cobra ... na sua bolsa?
Judy: Sim, mas não se preocupe, é feita de plástico. Pertence ao meu filho de cinco anos.
LPO: OK, bem, acho que temos sua bolsa aqui. O escritório está aberto das nove da manhã até ...