Tuesday, July 10, 2018

LISTENING - INTERMEDIÁRIO

LISTENING - INTERMEDIÁRIO - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about LISTENING - INTERMEDIÁRIO , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article EXERCÍCIOS, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review LISTENING - INTERMEDIÁRIO it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.


M: Hi, I'm Maria.
B: Hi, Maria. My name's Benjamin, but nobody calls me Benjamin. Well, my parents do, but my friends call me Ben.
M: Ben - that's nice.
B: Thanks. Actually, my old friends call me Tree.
M: Tree? Why?
B: Well, as you can see, I'm very tall.
M: Oh, ha-ha... My friends call me lots of different names.
B: Really?
M: Yes. My mom's Mexican and my dad's English, so I've got English and Mexican friends, and they call me different things.
B: What do your Mexican friends call you?
M: They use my full name - Anna-Maria.
B: And your English friends?
M: They just call me, Maria. Some of them call me Mimi.
B: Mimi! That's cute!
M: Well, it could be worse. My brother calls me Baby because I'm the youngest in the family.
B: That's not so bad -my sisters call me, Big Ben.
M: Ha-ha. Oh, no!



M: Olá, sou a Maria.
B: Olá, Maria. Meu nome é Benjamin, mas ninguém me chama de Benjamin. Bem, meus pais sim, mas meus amigos me chamam de Ben.
M: Ben - isso é legal.
B: Obrigado. Na verdade, meus velhos amigos me chamam de Árvore.
M: Árvore? Por quê?
B: Bem, como você pode ver, sou muito alto.
M: Ah, ha-ha ... Meus amigos me chamam de muitos nomes diferentes.
B:Sério?
M: Sim. Minha mãe é mexicana e meu pai é inglês, então eu tenho amigos ingleses e mexicanos, e eles me chamam de coisas diferentes.
B: O que seus amigos mexicanos chamam de você?
M: Eles usam meu nome completo - Anna-Maria.
B: E seus amigos ingleses?
M: Eles só me chamam, Maria. Alguns deles me chamam de Mimi.
B: Mimi! Que bonitinho!
M: Bem, poderia ser pior. Meu irmão me chama de Baby porque eu sou a mais nova da família.
B: Isso não é tão ruim - minhas irmãs me chamam de Big Ben.
M: Ha-ha Ah não!



Adam: Did you have a good weekend?
Beth: Not bad. How about you?
Adam: I had a really good dinner on Saturday night.
Beth: Oh.
Adam: Yes, we went to a new place in town - Edamame.
Beth: Aah.
Adam: They have a Japanese chef from Tokyo.
Beth: Aham.
Adam: And the food is fantastic - they make their own sushi.
Beth: Ooh.
Adam: Yes. It's the best sushi I've ever tasted.
Beth: Hmm.
Adam: And it wasn't expensive. We had appetizers, an entrée, dessert, and wine, and it only cost $25 each.
Beth: Aah.
Adam: I know. Unfortunately, when we got back to the car, we had a parking ticket.
Beth: Ooh.


Adam: Você teve um bom final de semana?
Beth: Nada mal. E quanto a você?
Adam: Eu tive um bom jantar no sábado à noite.
Beth: Oh.
Adam: Sim, fomos a um novo lugar na cidade - Edamame.
Beth: Aah
Adam: Eles têm um chef japonês de Tóquio.
Beth: Aham
Adam: E a comida é fantástica - eles fazem o seu próprio sushi.
Beth: Ooh
Adam: sim. É o melhor sushi que eu já provei.
Beth: Hmm.
Adam: E não foi caro. Nós tivemos aperitivos, uma entrada, sobremesa e vinho e só custou $ 25 cada.
Beth: Aah.
Adam: Eu sei. Infelizmente, quando voltamos para o carro, tínhamos uma multa de estacionamento.
Beth: Ooh.




Josh: Matt, this is Erica.
Matt: Nice to meet you, Erica.
Erica: Nice to meet you, too.
Matt: You're not American, are you? Where are you from?
Erica: I live in New York, but I'm originally from England.
Matt: Oh, where exactly?
Erica: A small town just outside Manchester.
Matt: Manchester? Is that near London?
Erica: No, Manchester's in the north. And where are you from?
Matt: Well, I live in New York, too, but I'm actually from Los Angeles.
Josh: Hey, I'm from LA, too. Which part of the city are you from?
Matt: Santa Monica, not far from the airport.
Josh: Oh, great. My family lives in Hollywood.
Erica: Wow, really?
Josh: No, I'm kidding. They live in the south. Near South Beach.


Josh: Matt, esta é Erica.
Matt: Prazer em conhecê-lo, Erica.
Erica: Prazer em conhecê-lo também.
Matt: Você não é americano, é? De onde você é?
Erica: Eu moro em Nova York, mas sou originalmente da Inglaterra.
Matt: Oh, exatamente onde?
Erica: Uma pequena cidade nos arredores de Manchester.
Matt: Manchester? Isso é perto de Londres?
Erica: Não, Manchester é no norte. E de onde você é?
Matt: Bem, eu moro em Nova York também, mas na verdade sou de Los Angeles.
Josh: Ei, eu sou de Los Angeles também. De qual parte da cidade você é?
Matt: Santa Monica, não muito longe do aeroporto.
Josh: Oh, ótimo. Minha família mora em Hollywood.
Erica: Uau, sério?
Josh: Não, estou brincando. Eles moram no sul. Perto de South Beach.





ÁUDIO 1

ÁUDIO 2

ÁUDIO 3

TEXTOS + TRADUÇÃO 

VEJA NO YOUTUBE