Tuesday, July 17, 2018

DIÁLOGO - DEBBIE E JOHN

DIÁLOGO - DEBBIE E JOHN - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about DIÁLOGO - DEBBIE E JOHN, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review DIÁLOGO - DEBBIE E JOHN it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.


Debbie: Hello?
John: Hi, Debbie. This is John. I’m calling from Australia.
Debbie: Australia?
John: I’m at a conference in Sydney. Remember?
Debbie: Oh, right. What time is it there?
John: It’s 10:00 p.m. And it’s four o’clock there in Los Angeles. Right?
Debbie: Yes-four o’clock in the morning!
John: 4:00 a.m.? Oh, I’m really sorry.
Debbie: That’s Ok. I’m awake...now.



Debbie: Olá? 
John: Olá, 
Debbie. Aqui é o John. Estou ligando da Austrália. 
Debbie: Austrália? 
John: Eu estou em uma conferência em Sydney. Lembra? 
Debbie: Ah, certo. Que horas são aí? 
John: São 10:00 da noite. E são quatro horas aí em Los Angeles. Certo? 
Debbie: Sim, quatro horas da manhã! 
John: 4:00 da manhã? Oh, sinto muito mesmo. 
Debbie: Tudo bem. Eu estou acordada agora.