Wednesday, June 5, 2019

SOCCER MATCH

SOCCER MATCH - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about SOCCER MATCH, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review SOCCER MATCH it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




Dave: I have tickets to the soccer match on Friday night. Would you like to go?
Susan: Thanks. I’d love to. What time does it start?
Dave: At 8:00.
Susan: That sounds great. So do you want to have dinner at 6:00?
Dave: Uh, I’d like to, but I have to work late.
Susan: Oh, that’s Ok. Let’s just meet at the stadium before the match, around 7:30.
Dave: Ok. Why don’t we meet at the gate?
Susan: That sounds fine. See you there.


Dave: Eu tenho ingressos para a partida de futebol na sexta à noite. Você gostaria de ir?
Susan: Obrigada. Eu adoraria. A que horas começa?
Dave: Às 8:00.
Susan: Parece ótimo. Então você quer jantar às 6:00?
Dave: Eu gostaria, mas tenho que trabalhar até tarde.
Susan: Ah, tudo bem. Vamos nos encontrar no estádio antes do jogo, por volta das 7h30.
Dave: Ok. Por que não nos encontramos no portão?
Susan: Òtimo. Vejo você lá.