Monday, April 22, 2019

MONA 4

MONA 4 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about MONA 4, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review MONA 4 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




Sarah: Hello, Mrs. Harvey. It's Sarah.
Mrs. H: Hello, Sarah. How are you?
Sarah: Fine, thank you. How are you?
Mrs. H: Oh, not too bad, dear.
Sarah: Mrs. Harvey, I'm going away this weekend and I was wondering if you could take care of Mona for me.
Mrs. H: Mona? Oh , yes, that's no problem at all.
Sarah: That's wonderful!
Mrs. H: Can I take her out of her cage?

Sarah: Olá, Sra. Harvey. É a Sarah.
Sra. H: Olá, Sarah. Como você está?
Sarah: Tudo bem, obrigada. Como você está?
Sra. H: Oh, não é muito ruim, querida.
Sarah: Sra. Harvey, vou embora neste fim de semana e fiquei me perguntando se você poderia cuidar de Mona para mim.
Sra. H: Mona? Ah, sim, isso não é problema.
Sarah: Isso é maravilhoso!
Sra. H: Posso tirá-la da gaiola?