Monday, April 22, 2019

MONA 3

MONA 3 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about MONA 3, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review MONA 3 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




Rod: Hi, Sarah. How are you?
Sarah: Fine, thanks, but I've got a little problem.
Rod: Oh , what's the matter?
Sarah: Nothing serious, but do you think you could take care of Mona this weekend?
Rod: Mona? Oh , I'd really like to help, but I'm afraid I can't. I'm working this weekend.
Sarah: OK, no problem.
Rod: Olá, Sarah. Como você está?
Sarah: Tudo bem, obrigado, mas tenho um pequeno problema.
Rod: Ah, qual é o problema?
Sarah: Nada sério, mas você acha que poderia cuidar de Mona neste final de semana?
Rod: Mona? Eu realmente gostaria de ajudar, mas temo que não posso. Eu estarei trabalhando neste fim de semana.
Sarah: OK, não há problema.


ÁUDIO

TEXTO + TRADUÇÃO 

VEJA NO YOUTUBE