Monday, April 22, 2019

MONA 2

MONA 2 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about MONA 2, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review MONA 2 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




Sarah: Hi, Aunt Wanda.
Aunt W: Hello, Sarah. What can I do for you?
Sarah: I'm going away for the weekend. Would you mind taking care of Mona for me?
Aunt W: Oh, I'm afraid I can't. I'm, er, busy this weekend.
Sarah: OK, don't worry. See you soon.

Sarah: Oi, tia Wanda.
Tia W: Olá, Sarah. O que posso fazer por você?
Sarah: Eu estou indo sair no fim de semana. Você se importaria de cuidar de Mona para mim?
Tia W: Oh, temo que não posso. Estou ocupado neste fim de semana.
Sarah: OK, não se preocupe. Te vejo em breve.