Monday, February 11, 2019

MR. ROBERTSON? HOW DO YOU DO?

MR. ROBERTSON? HOW DO YOU DO? - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about MR. ROBERTSON? HOW DO YOU DO? , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review MR. ROBERTSON? HOW DO YOU DO? it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




Jessica: Mr. Robertson? How do you do?
Michael: Fine, thank you. Ms. Adams. And you?
Jessica: I’m fine. Please call me Jessica.
Michael: Ok, Jessica. And I’m Michael.
Jessica: So, how was the trip, Michael?
Michael: Not too bad. But the plane was late. I’m sorry.
Jessica: That’s ok. How was the traffic from the airport?
Michael: Pretty bad!


Jessica: Sr. Robertson? Como vai?
Michael: Tudo bem, obrigada. Ms. Adams. E você?
Jessica: Estou bem. Por favor, me chame de Jessica.
Michael: Ok, Jessica. E eu sou o Michael.
Jessica: Então, como foi a viagem, Michael?
Michael: Não tão ruim. Mas o avião estava atrasado. Eu sinto Muito.
Jessica: Tudo bem. Como foi o trânsito do aeroporto?
Michael: Muito mal!





VEJA NO YOUTUBE 


GOSTOU DO CONTEÚDO?
CONHEÇA NOSSO CURSO, APENAS R$20,00 -> SURVIVAL