Monday, March 11, 2019

GIVING ADIVICE - 2

GIVING ADIVICE - 2 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about GIVING ADIVICE - 2, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review GIVING ADIVICE - 2 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




4= A: A boy in my class is bullying me.
B: You must tell your teacher or ask your mum to talk to the teacher.

4 = A: Um menino da minha turma está me fazendo bullying comigo.
B: Você deve contar ao seu professor ou pedir à sua mãe para falar com o professor.


5=A: I’m hopeless at all sports.
B: You shouldn’t worry about that. Lots of people aren’t very sporty. Think about all the things you are good at.

5 = A: Eu sou um desastre em todos os esportes.
B: Você não deveria se preocupar com isso. Muitas pessoas não são muito esportivas. Pense em todas as coisas em que você é boa.



6= A: I fell over and I think I’ve twisted my ankle.
B: Ooh, it looks bad! You must go to the doctor or better still A and E and ask for an X- ray. I’ll drive you. I don’t think you should walk on it.

6 = A: Eu caí e acho que torci o tornozelo.
B: Ooh parece mal! Você deve ir ao médico ou, melhor ainda, A e E e pedir uma raio X. Eu vou te levar. Eu não acho que você deva andar assim.




VEJA NO YOUTUBE

COMO IR DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA: DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA 

GOSTOU DO CONTEÚDO? CONHEÇA NOSSO CURSO: SURVIVAL