Monday, March 11, 2019

GIVING ADVICE - 1

GIVING ADVICE - 1 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about GIVING ADVICE - 1, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review GIVING ADVICE - 1 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




1= A: I can’t sleep at night.
B: You must do more exercise during the day. Why don’t you walk to work? And you shouldn’t drink so much coffee just before bedtime.

1 = A: Eu não consigo dormir à noite.
B: Você deve fazer mais exercício durante o dia. Por que você não anda para o trabalho? E você não deve beber tanto café antes de dormir.



2= A: I don’t like my brother’s new girlfriend.
B: I don’t think you should tell your brother. I think you should try to find some good things about her.

2 = A: Eu não gosto da nova namorada do meu irmão.
B: Eu não acho que você deveria contar ao seu irmão. Eu acho que você deveria tentar encontrar algumas coisas boas sobre ela.



3= A: I’ve got an important exam tomorrow, and I’m really nervous.
B: I don’t think you should study any more today. You must get a good night’s sleep tonight. Don’t worry. I ‘m sure you’ll pass and if you don’t is not the end of the world.

3 = A: Eu tenho um exame importante amanhã, e estou muito nervoso.
B: Eu não acho que você deveria estudar mais hoje. Você deve ter uma boa noite de sono esta noite. Não se preocupe. Tenho certeza que você vai passar e se não, não é o fim do mundo.





VEJA NO YOUTUBE

COMO IR DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA: DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA 

GOSTOU DO CONTEÚDO? CONHEÇA NOSSO CURSO: SURVIVAL