Friday, March 8, 2019

STEWART

STEWART - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about STEWART , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review STEWART it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




Stewart (27)

I’m an only child. My mum and dad divorced when I was just three years old, so I grew up with just my mum. I love my mum, but I didn’t like the situation, I was her whole world. This was difficult for me. Then, when I was thirteen she married again and that was difficult too, it took me a long time to get well with my step-dad. He is really nice, but I was jealous of him for years. I’ve just got married. My wife’s an only child too and we both definitely want to have lots of children.

Eu sou filho único. Minha mãe e meu pai se divorciaram quando eu tinha apenas três anos de idade, então eu cresci com apenas minha mãe. Eu amo minha mãe, mas eu não gostava da situação, eu era o mundo dela. Isso foi difícil para mim. Então, quando eu tinha treze anos, ela se casou novamente e isso também foi difícil, levei muito tempo para me dar bem com meu padrasto. Ele é muito legal, mas eu fiquei com ciúmes dele por anos. Acabei de me casar. Minha esposa é filha única também e nós definitivamente queremos ter muitos filhos.




VEJA NO YOUTUBE 

COMO IR DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA: DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA 

GOSTOU DO CONTEÚDO? CONHEÇA NOSSO CURSO: SURVIVAL