Thursday, August 16, 2018

FIRST IMPRESSION - ROSA

FIRST IMPRESSION - ROSA - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about FIRST IMPRESSION - ROSA , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review FIRST IMPRESSION - ROSA it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.


When I first saw Rosa, I couldn’t believe it.
I thought, Wow! Thanks, Mom. She’s very attractive – she has short dark hair and she’s fairly tall. She’s Mexican, from Guadalajara, but her English was fantastic. At first, she was a little shy, but when we started talking, we found we had a lot of things in common – we both like music, good food, and traveling. We got along really well – we didn’t stop talking for the whole evening. When it was time to go, I knew I really wanted to see Rosa again, and I asked her to go on another date. But... she just smiled at me and said in her beautiful Mexican accent, Richard, you’re very sweet, but I’m sorry, you’re not my type.


Quando vi a Rosa pela primeira vez, não conseguia acreditar.
Eu pensei: Uau! Obrigado mãe. Ela é muito atraente - ela tem cabelos escuros curtos e é razoavelmente alta. Ela é mexicana, de Guadalajara, mas o inglês dela era fantástico. No começo, ela estava um pouco tímida, mas quando começamos a conversar, descobrimos que tínhamos muitas coisas em comum - ambos gostamos de música, boa comida e viajar. Nós nos demos muito bem - nós não paramos de conversar durante toda a noite. Quando chegou a hora de ir, eu sabia que realmente queria ver Rosa novamente, e chamei ela para outro encontro. Mas ... ela apenas sorriu para mim e disse em seu lindo sotaque mexicano, Richard, você é muito gentil, mas me desculpe, você não é meu tipo.