Friday, June 14, 2019

KATE AND LUKE

KATE AND LUKE - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about KATE AND LUKE, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review KATE AND LUKE it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



Kate: Hello. We haven’t met before, have we?
Luke: No, I don’t think so.
Kate: I’m Kate. I’m Peter’s sister.
Luke: Oh, hi I’m Luke. I went to school with Peter.
Kate: Ah, Luke! You’re the travel agent, aren’t you?
Luke: Yes, I am.
Kate: Peter’s told me all about you. Listen, can you recommend a cheap vacation? I’d like to go somewhere hot. And I want to go in August. But when I say cheap, I mean cheap. Oh, and I can’t fly because I’m terrified of flying. If you could just give me ….


Kate: Olá. Nós não nos conhecemos, conhecemos?
Luke: Não, eu acho que não.
Kate: Eu sou a Kate Eu sou a irmã de Peter.
Luke: Oh, oi, sou o Luke. Eu frequentei a escola com o Peter.
Kate: Ah, Luke! Você é o agente de viagens, não é?
Luke: Sim, eu sou.
Kate: Peter me contou tudo sobre você. Escuta, você pode me recomendar umas férias baratas? Eu gostaria de ir a algum lugar quente. E eu quero ir em agosto. Mas quando digo barato, quero dizer barato. Ah, e eu não posso voar porque eu tenho pavor de voar. Se você pudesse me dar ...