Friday, June 28, 2019

HOW TO CHOOSE A BOOK

HOW TO CHOOSE A BOOK - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about HOW TO CHOOSE A BOOK , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review HOW TO CHOOSE A BOOK it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




I judge a book by its cover. If the cover looks interesting, I buy the book. Sometimes I'm lucky, and the book is good. And sometimes I'm disappointed.

Eu julgo um livro pela capa. Se a capa parece interessante, eu compro o livro. Às vezes tenho sorte e o livro é bom. E às vezes fico desapontada.

I always read book reviews in newspapers and magazines, and when I read about a book that sounds interesting I write it down in my notebook.

Sempre leio resenhas de livros em jornais e revistas, e quando leio sobre um livro que parece interessante, escrevo em meu caderno.