Thursday, April 11, 2019

INVITE 3

INVITE 3 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about INVITE 3, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review INVITE 3 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




Rose: Are you doing anything tonight?
Megan: No, why?
Rose: I'm going to see the new Bond movie. Do you want to come?
Megan: No, I'm afraid I can't. I have to get up really early tomorrow. Why don't you ask Alan?
Rose: Alan? No, I can't. I don't know him well enough.
Megan: Don't be silly. He'd be really happy.

Rose: Você estará fazendo alguma coisa hoje à noite?
Megan: Não, por quê?
Rose: Eu vou ver o novo filme de Bond. Você quer vir?
Megan: Não, receio não poder. Eu tenho que acordar muito cedo amanhã. Por que você não pergunta ao Alan?
Rose: Alan? Não posso. Eu não o conheço bem o suficiente.
Megan: Não seja boba. Ele ficaria muito feliz.






VEJA NO YOUTUBE

CONHEÇA NOSSO CURSO, POR APENAS R$ 20,00 -> SURVIVAL:
https://pages.hotmart.com/t11386967k/curso-de-ingles-survival

COMO IR DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA EM INGLÊS: http://survival.kpages.online/nova-pagina-339156

NOS SIGA NO INSTAGRAM: inglês_em_5_minutos