Wednesday, April 10, 2019

INVITATION 2

INVITATION 2 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about INVITATION 2, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review INVITATION 2 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




Rose: Would you like to come to the movies tonight?
Lucy: I'd love to, but I'm working tonight.
Rose: Oh, too bad.
Lucy: I know. What are you going to see?
Rose: The new Bond movie.
Lucy: Oh, I've heard it's really good - the best one so far.

Rose: Você gostaria de ir ao cinema hoje à noite?
Lucy: Eu adoraria, mas estou trabalhando esta noite.
Rose: Oh, que pena.
Lucy: Eu sei. O que você vai ver?
Rose: O novo filme de Bond.
Lucy: Oh, eu ouvi que é muito bom - o melhor até agora.



VEJA NO YOUTUBE

CONHEÇA NOSSO CURSO, POR APENAS R$ 20,00 -> SURVIVAL:
https://pages.hotmart.com/t11386967k/curso-de-ingles-survival

COMO IR DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA EM INGLÊS: http://survival.kpages.online/nova-pagina-339156

NOS SIGA NO INSTAGRAM: inglês_em_5_minutos