Thursday, April 4, 2019

GIVING OPINION 2

GIVING OPINION 2 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about GIVING OPINION 2, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review GIVING OPINION 2 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




4 A: I believe that if you fancy a cigarette in a restaurant after a nice meal, then you should be able to have one.
B: No way! I don’t agree. The smell is terrible.
5 A: I feel it’s going to be a huge health problem in a few years’ time.
B: I think so too. Definitely. It’s bad for the body to be overweight, but people just don’t seem to listen.
6 A: Well, I think they are bad for kids. I mean, they spend all day staring at the screen, rather than playing with friends.
B: I don’t think so. They can learn a lot by playing these things too, you know.

4 A: Eu acredito que se você gosta de um cigarro em um restaurante depois de uma boa refeição, então você deveria poder ter um.
B: De jeito nenhum! Eu não concordo. O cheiro é terrível.
5 A: Eu sinto que vai ser um grande problema de saúde daqui a alguns anos.
B: Eu também penso assim. Definitivamente. É ruim para o corpo estar acima do peso, mas as pessoas simplesmente não parecem ouvir.
6 A: Bem, eu acho que eles são ruins para as crianças. Quero dizer, eles passam o dia todo olhando para a tela, em vez de brincar com os amigos.
B: Eu não penso assim. Eles podem aprender muito jogando essas coisas também, você sabe.





VEJA NO YOUTUBE

CONHEÇA NOSSO CURSO, POR APENAS R$ 20,00 -> SURVIVAL:
https://pages.hotmart.com/t11386967k/curso-de-ingles-survival

COMO IR DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA EM INGLÊS: http://survival.kpages.online/nova-pagina-339156

NOS SIGA NO INSTAGRAM: inglês_em_5_minutos