Wednesday, April 3, 2019

GIVING OPINION 1

GIVING OPINION 1 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about GIVING OPINION 1, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review GIVING OPINION 1 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



1
A: I think there are too many of them. Kids are under too much pressure at school.
B: That’s exactly what I think. There should be more learning rather than testing.
2
A: From my point of view, if you don’t eat meat, you can’t have a balanced diet.
B: That’s not right at all! You don’t have to eat meat to be healthy.
A: It seems to me that there should be a limit on the number of cars and lorries. The situation is getting out of control.
B: I couldn’t agree more. The government should definitely do something,

1
A: Eu acho que são muitos deles. As crianças estão sob muita pressão na escola.
B: Isso é exatamente o que eu penso. Deve haver mais aprendizado do que teste.
2
R: Do meu ponto de vista, se você não come carne, não pode ter uma dieta equilibrada.
B: Isso não está certo de forma alguma! Você não precisa comer carne para ser saudável.
3
R: Parece-me que deveria haver um limite no número de carros e caminhões. A situação está ficando fora de controle.
B: Eu não posso concordar mais. O governo deveria definitivamente fazer algo. 




VEJA NO YOUTUBE 

CONHEÇA NOSSO CURSO, POR APENAS R$ 20,00 -> SURVIVAL:
https://pages.hotmart.com/t11386967k/curso-de-ingles-survival

COMO IR DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA EM INGLÊS: http://survival.kpages.online/nova-pagina-339156

NOS SIGA NO INSTAGRAM: inglês_em_5_minutos