Monday, March 25, 2019

COMPLAINING

COMPLAINING - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about COMPLAINING , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review COMPLAINING it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




A- Emma: Oh no. It’s raining!
B- Tony: Great. I was going to play golf this afternoon.

A- Emma: Oh não. Está chovendo!
B- Tony: Ótimo. Eu ia jogar golfe esta tarde.

C- Julie: It said on the news that property prices are going to fall.
D- Frank: Really? That’s great. I’ve just bought a new flat.

C- Julie: Foi dito nas notícias que os preços dos imóveis vão cair.
D- Frank: Realmente? Isso é ótimo. Acabei de comprar um novo apartamento.




COMO IR DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA: DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA 

GOSTOU DO CONTEÚDO? CONHEÇA NOSSO CURSO: SURVIVAL