Friday, February 8, 2019

MY NAME'S MICHAEL ROBERTSON

MY NAME'S MICHAEL ROBERTSON - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about MY NAME'S MICHAEL ROBERTSON, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review MY NAME'S MICHAEL ROBERTSON it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




Michael: Good morning. My name’s Michael Robertson.
P.A.: Good morning, Mr. Robertson. How can I help?
Michael: I have an appointment with Ms. Adams.
P.A.: Ah, yes. Mr. Robertson. Ten fifteen?
Michael: That’s right. Sorry, I’m late.
P.A.: No problem. Please follow me. It’s this way.

Michael: Bom dia. Meu nome é Michael Robertson.
P.A: Bom dia, Sr. Robertson. Como posso ajudar?
Michael: Eu tenho um compromisso com a Sra. Adams.
P.A .: Ah sim. Sr. Robertson. Dez e quinze?
Michael: Isso mesmo. Desculpe estou atrasado.
P.A .: Não tem problema. Por favor siga-me. É por aqui.






GOSTOU DO CONTEÚDO?
CONHEÇA NOSSO CURSO, APENAS R$20,00 -> SURVIVAL