Monday, February 25, 2019

DAVID

DAVID - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about DAVID, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review DAVID it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




David

I’m one of three brothers. I’m the middle one. There was just Mark, my older brother, and me for years. I liked that, I liked being the baby, but then Rob was born when I was seven and I was so jealous. I thought he was our mum’s favorite. We had lots of fights as kids, now it’s great. I’d like to have at least three kids- three boys like us would be great.

Davíd

Eu sou um de três irmãos. Eu sou o do meio. Havia apenas Mark, meu irmão mais velho e eu por anos. Eu gostava disso, gostava de ser o bebê, mas Rob nasceu quando eu tinha sete anos e eu tinha muito ciúmes. Eu pensei que ele era o favorito da nossa mãe. Nós tivemos muitas brigas quando crianças, agora é ótimo. Eu gostaria de ter pelo menos três filhos - três meninos como nós seria ótimo.




VEJA NO YOUTUBE 

COMO IR DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA: DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA 

GOSTOU DO CONTEÚDO? CONHEÇA NOSSO CURSO: SURVIVAL