Friday, January 18, 2019

YOU CAN'T PARK THERE

YOU CAN'T PARK THERE - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about YOU CAN'T PARK THERE , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review YOU CAN'T PARK THERE it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



1: Policeman: Excuse me. You can’t park there.
Woman: No? Why not?
Policeman: The sign says, No Parking.
Woman: Oh, I’m sorry, officer. Where can I park near here?
Policeman: You can park over there, ma’am, in the parking lot.
Woman: Thank you, officer.

1: Policial: Com licença. Você não pode estacionar lá.
Mulher: Não? Por que não?
Policial: A placa diz: Sem estacionamento.
Mulher: Oh, me desculpe, oficial. Onde posso estacionar perto daqui?
Policial: Você pode estacionar ali, senhorita, no estacionamento.
Mulher: Obrigado oficial.


2: Ellie: Hi, Matt.
Matt: Hi, who’s this?
Ellie: It’s me, Ellie. How are you?
Matt: Oh, fine, thanks.
Ellie: Matt, can you come to dinner on Friday?
Matt: On Friday? Oh, I’m really sorry. I can’t come. It’s my girlfriend’s birthday.
Ellie: Your girlfriend?
Matt: Yes. Lucy, from work.
Ellie: Oh, Lucy.
Matt: Sorry about dinner.
Ellie: That’s Ok. Bye.


2: Ellie: Oi, Matt.
Matt: Olá, quem é?
Ellie: Sou eu, Ellie. Como você está?
Matt: Oh, bem, obrigado.
Ellie: Matt, você pode vir jantar na sexta?
Matt: Na sexta-feira? Oh, sinto muito mesmo. Eu não posso ir. É o aniversário da minha namorada.
Ellie: Sua namorada?
Matt: Sim. Lucy, do trabalho.
Ellie: Oh, Lucy.
Matt: Desculpe pelo jantar.
Ellie: Tudo bem. Tchau.