Monday, December 10, 2018

I AM A SALESPERSON

I AM A SALESPERSON - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about I AM A SALESPERSON, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review I AM A SALESPERSON it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



I’m a salesperson and I work in a clothing store.
What really makes me angry is when I’m waiting on somebody and suddenly their cell phone rings, and they answer the phone and start having a conversation. It’s really annoying. I think that if you’re a store and talking to salesperson, then you shouldn’t answer the phone.


Sou vendedora e trabalho em uma loja de roupas.
O que realmente me deixa com raiva é quando estou esperando alguém e, de repente, o celular toca, e eles atendem ao telefone e começam a conversar. É realmente irritante. Acho que se você está em uma loja e está conversando com um vendedor, você não deveria atender ao telefone.