Thursday, November 29, 2018

IVAN MAGNUSSON

IVAN MAGNUSSON - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about IVAN MAGNUSSON, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review IVAN MAGNUSSON it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



OK. Welcome everybody. Ah, my name's Ivan Magnusson. I'm your trainer for this two-day course. A course, as you know, called International Customer Service. Um ... to begin, I just want to explain, quickly, what I do. And then you can talk about your jobs. So, I'm an export consultant. I specialized in services...

Ok . Bem-vindo a todos. Ah, meu nome é Ivan Magnusson. Eu sou seu treinador para este curso de dois dias. Um curso, como vocês sabem, chamado Serviço ao cliente internacional. Para começar, só quero explicar rapidamente o que faço. E então vocês podem falar sobre seus trabalhos. Então sou consultor de exportação. Eu me especializei em serviços ...