Wednesday, November 28, 2018

ENGLISH EXERCISE - PRE INTERMEDIATE

ENGLISH EXERCISE - PRE INTERMEDIATE - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about ENGLISH EXERCISE - PRE INTERMEDIATE, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article EXERCÍCIOS, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review ENGLISH EXERCISE - PRE INTERMEDIATE it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



Texto 1:

(C = Carol; J = Jennifer)
C: OK, so who's that in this picture, Jennifer?
J: Oh, that's my friend, Matt.
e: Friend? Really?
J: OK, boyfriend!
e: Hmm. Where did you meet him?
J: At college in California - about five years ago.
e: Oh, OK.
J: Yeah. I didn't actually like him at first. And I already had a boyfriend. But one day, a group of us spent the day together at the beach. We went swimming and talked and I discovered that Matt was a very interesting person and he really liked traveling.
e: You like traveling too, don't you?
J: Yes, I love it. Anyway, we talked all evening, and after that we became really good friends. But after college he went back home to Australia - he's Australian - and I stayed here.
e: Oh, no!
J: Then Matt and I started emailing and calling each other a lot because we wanted to go scuba diving in Egypt with friends.
e: Ah. In the Red Sea?
J: That's right. Anyway, I saw Matt in Egypt with all our friends. It was a lot of fun. Then, last summer, I went to Australia to visit him. I asked him to come back to the USA with me, and he did.
e: Really? That's wonderful.
J: Yes, we're good together. In fact, we're planning a trip to the Bahamas right now ... Hey, life is good!

C: OK, então quem é esse nessa foto, Jennifer?
J: Oh, esse é meu amigo, Matt.
e: Amigo? Mesmo?
J: OK, namorado!
e: Hmm. Onde você o conheceu?
J: Na faculdade na Califórnia - cerca de cinco anos atrás.
e: Ah, tudo bem.
J: Sim. Eu realmente não gostei dele no começo. E eu já tinha namorado. Mas um dia, um grupo de nós passou o dia juntos na praia. Nós fomos nadar e conversamos e eu descobri que Matt era uma pessoa muito interessante e ele realmente gostava de viajar.
e: Você gosta de viajar também, não é?
J: Sim, eu amo. Enfim, conversamos a noite toda, e depois disso nos tornamos bons amigos. Mas depois da faculdade, ele voltou para a Austrália - ele é australiano - e eu fiquei aqui.
e: Oh, não!
J: Então Matt e eu começamos a enviar e-mails e telefonar muito um para o outro porque queríamos mergulhar no Egito com os amigos.
e: Ah. No Mar Vermelho?
J: Isso mesmo. Enfim, vi Matt no Egito com todos os nossos amigos. Foi muito divertido. Então, no verão passado, fui à Austrália para visitá-lo. Pedi-lhe para voltar para os EUA comigo, e ele fez.
e: Realmente? Isso é maravilhoso.
J: Sim, estamos bem juntos. Na verdade, estamos planejando uma viagem para as Bahamas agora ... Ei, a vida é boa!


Texto 2:

(I= Interviewer, S- Sadie)
I= What are you doing here in Milan, Sadie?
S= I’m working. There is a big fashion show here.
I= Are you staying in a hotel?
S= No, I’m not, I’m staying with friends.
I= Are you having a good time in Milan?
S= Yes, I’ am. I’m enjoying it very much.
I= Now Sadie, tell the listeners. What are you wearing now?
S= I’m not wearing anything special! I’m just wearing jeans and a T-shirt.
I= Thank you, Sadie. It was nice to talk to you.
S= Thank you.

I = O que você está fazendo aqui em Milão, Sadie?
S = Estou trabalhando. Há um grande desfile aqui.
I = Você está hospedada em um hotel?
S = Não, não, estou com amigos.
I = Você está se divertindo em Milão?
S = Sim, eu sou. Eu estou gostando muito disso.
I = Agora Sadie, diga aos ouvintes. O que você está vestindo agora?
S = Não estou vestindo nada de especial! Eu só estou vestindo jeans e camiseta.
I = Obrigado, Sadie. Foi bom falar contigo.
S = Obrigado.



Texto 3:

(H = Helen; C = Carole)
H: I've decided I'm going to change my life.
C: Yeah, me too. I want a bigger house, a bigger salary, and a better boyfriend.
H: No, I'm serious. I'm going to do something important.
C: What do you mean?
H: I want to help people less fortunate than me - I'm going to go abroad and work with children.
C: Oh. Well, that's, uh ... Where are you going?
H: Ghana.
C: Ghana? What about the animals?
H: No, I'm not going to work with animals - I want to help people.
C: No, I mean the dangerous animals - crocodiles, lions, snakes, ...
H: Oh, I see. I'm not just going there alone. I've joined an organization, and they're going to arrange everything for me. I'm going to work in an orphanage.
C: Good for you. How much are they going to pay you?
H: Nothing. I'm a volunteer. In fact, I'm going to pay them $25 a week.
C: You're going to pay them. I see. When are you going?
H: Soon - next month.
C: WOW. How exciting! I'd love to visit South America.
H: Africa. Ghana's in Africa.
C: Oh, is it? There are a lot of dangerous animals in Africa.
H: I told you, I'm not …

(H = Helen; C = Carole)
H: Eu decidi que vou mudar minha vida.
C: Sim, eu também. Eu quero uma casa maior, um salário maior e um namorado melhor.
H: Não, estou falando sério. Eu vou fazer algo importante.
C: O que você quer dizer?
H: Eu quero ajudar as pessoas menos afortunadas do que eu - vou para o exterior trabalhar com crianças.
C: Oh. Bem, isso é ... Onde você está indo?
H: Gana
C: Gana? E os animais?
H: Não, não vou trabalhar com animais - quero ajudar pessoas.
C: Não, eu quero dizer os animais perigosos - crocodilos, leões, cobras ...
H: Oh, entendi. Eu não estou indo só para lá sozinha. Eu me juntei a uma organização e eles vão organizar tudo para mim. Eu vou trabalhar em um orfanato.
C: bom para você. Quanto eles vão te pagar?
H: Nada. Eu sou voluntária. Na verdade, vou pagar US$ 25 por semana.
C: Você vai pagá-los. Entendo. Quando você vai?
H: Em breve - no próximo mês.
C: UAU Que legal! Eu adoraria visitar a América do Sul.
H: África. Gana é na África.
C: Ah, é? Há muitos animais perigosos na África.
H: Eu te disse, eu não vou…