Friday, November 16, 2018

HANK

HANK - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about HANK, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review HANK it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



I: And Hank, which animals do you like or dislike?
H: I’m fascinated by all animals.
I: Have you ever had any experience with wild animals?
H: Yes. I used to work in a zoo.
I: Oh, great.
H: You wouldn’t think was great if you were an animal. How would you like to live in a cage?
I: Oh, no, that would be, um … Are there any animals you’re afraid of?
H: No, I’m afraid of humans.
I: Well, thank you for your help. Bye.

I: E Hank, de quais animais você gosta ou não gosta?
H: Eu sou fascinado por todos os animais.
I: Você já teve alguma experiência com animais selvagens?
H: Sim. Eu costumava trabalhar em um zoológico.
Eu: Oh, ótimo.
H: Você não acharia ótimo se fosse um animal. Como você gostaria de viver em uma jaula?
Eu: Oh, não, isso seria, hum… Tem algum animal que você tem medo?
H: Não, eu tenho medo de humanos.
Eu: Obrigado pela sua ajuda. Tchau.