Wednesday, October 17, 2018

JAKE, 14

JAKE, 14 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about JAKE, 14, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review JAKE, 14 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



Jake,14

I'm having a good time with my friends. It's my first demonstration. I don't feel strongly about politics, but I'm worried about global warming. I don't really care about people - they can take care of themselves. I'm in favor of protecting wild animals - I want to help polar bears and penguins. If the ice caps melt, where will they live?

Jake, 14 anos

Estou me divertindo com meus amigos. É meu primeiro protesto. Eu não me sinto forte sobre política, mas estou preocupado com o aquecimento global. Eu realmente não me importo com as pessoas - elas podem cuidar de si mesmas. Sou a favor da proteção de animais selvagens - quero ajudar ursos polares e pinguins. Se as calotas de gelo derretem, onde eles vão morar?