Friday, October 19, 2018

DEBBIE, 37

DEBBIE, 37 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about DEBBIE, 37, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review DEBBIE, 37 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



Debbie,37

I'm here because we're destroying the planet. I'm protesting against multinational companies. They're polluting our rivers and oceans and they're causing global warming. I'm in favor of small family-run companies. I'm against food imports. I support local farmers and I buy food from farmers' markets, not large grocery stores.

Debbie, 37
Estou aqui porque estamos destruindo o planeta. Estou protestando contra empresas multinacionais. Eles estão poluindo nossos rios e oceanos e estão causando o aquecimento global. Sou a favor de pequenas empresas familiares. Eu sou contra as importações de alimentos. Eu apoio os agricultores locais e compro comida dos mercados dos fazendeiros, não de grandes supermercados.