Monday, October 22, 2018

CARLOS 27

CARLOS 27 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about CARLOS 27, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review CARLOS 27 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



Carlos, 27

I'm riding my bicycle today because I'm against big cars in the city. I'm not anti-cars - in fact, I have a car - but I just think more people should use public transportation. Leave your car at home - ride a bicycle!

Carlos, 27

Estou andando de bicicleta hoje porque sou contra carros grandes na cidade. Eu não sou anti-carros - na verdade, eu tenho um carro - mas eu só acho que mais pessoas deveriam usar o transporte público. Deixe seu carro em casa - ande de bicicleta!