Tuesday, September 4, 2018

SCHEDULE - PARTE 3

SCHEDULE - PARTE 3 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about SCHEDULE - PARTE 3, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review SCHEDULE - PARTE 3 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



Mike: What’s your schedule like?
Maya: Well, I work at night. I go to work at 10:00pm, and I play until 3:00am
MS: What do you do after work?
MC: I have dinner at 3:30 or 4:00, then I take a taxi home.
MS: What time do you go to bed?
MC: I go to bed at 5:00 in the morning.


Mike: Como é sua agenda? 
Maya: Bem, eu trabalho à noite. Eu vou trabalhar às 22:00 e eu toco até as 3:00 da manhã. 
MS: O que você faz depois do trabalho? 
MC: Eu janto às 3:30 ou 4:00, então eu pego um táxi para casa. 
MS: A que horas você vai para a cama? 
MC: Eu vou para cama às 5:00 da manhã.