Wednesday, September 12, 2018

MARK - A CEO

MARK - A CEO - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about MARK - A CEO , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review MARK - A CEO it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



I think I wanted to be a soldier – I liked the uniform, and lots of boys want to be soldiers when they’re young, don’t they? Later on, I thought about being an engineer, but I didn’t do any work at school, so I couldn’t go to college. In the end, I started working with my father, and now I’m the CEO of my own company, so I’m really happy with the way things turned out.

Acho que queria ser soldado - gostava do uniforme e muitos garotos querem ser soldados quando são jovens, não querem? Mais tarde, pensei em ser engenheiro, mas não fiz nenhum trabalho na escola, então não pude ir para a faculdade. No final, comecei a trabalhar com meu pai e agora sou o CEO da minha própria empresa, por isso estou muito feliz com a maneira como as coisas aconteceram.