Thursday, August 2, 2018

VERBOS MODAIS - CAN x COULD

VERBOS MODAIS - CAN x COULD - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about VERBOS MODAIS - CAN x COULD, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article Gramática, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review VERBOS MODAIS - CAN x COULD it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.


Can significa poder, em todos os sentidos deste verbo, com exceção de poder de força, (este é power); significa poder de conseguir fazer alguma coisa, ter a habilidade, a capacidade, a permissão...

Could é o passado de can, e também a maneira formal deste verbo.

Can you open the window?
Você pode abrir a janela?

Could you open the window?
Você poderia abrir a janela?

Can you help me please?
Você pode me ajudar por favor?

Can you understand me?
você consegue me entender?


My cousin could play the guitar when he was younger.
Meu primo podia tocar violão quando ele era jovem.

She could dance when she was younger.
Ela conseguia dançar quando ela era jovem.

Could I use your phone, please?
Eu poderia usar seu telefone, por favor?

Could you please help me?
Você poderia me ajudar, por favor?