Thursday, August 2, 2018

DIÁLOGO - MARK and ALLIE

DIÁLOGO - MARK and ALLIE - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about DIÁLOGO - MARK and ALLIE , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review DIÁLOGO - MARK and ALLIE it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.


Mark: Allie, hi!
Allie: Hi, Mark.
Mark: You look great!
Allie: You too. How are you?
Mark: I’m fine. How was the flight?
Allie: Long! Eleven hours.
Mark: You must be really tired.
Allie: Yes. I couldn’t sleep at all. The people next to me had a baby with them. What’s the time here? I need to change my watch.
Mark: It’s seven in the evening.
Allie: It’s three in the morning for me.
Mark: Ok, I’m going to take you right to the hotel and you can rest.
Allie: Fine. Sorry!
Mark: You are going to love San Francisco! I’m so pleased you came!
Allie: Me too. It’s great to see you again.
Mark: Come on. My car is in the parking lot. Let’s go.

Mark: Allie, oi!
Allie: Oi, Mark.
Mark: Você está ótima!
Allie: Você também. Como você está?
Mark: Estou bem. Como foi o vôo?
Allie: Longo! Onze horas
Mark: Você deve estar muito cansado.
Allie: Sim. Eu não consegui dormir nada. As pessoas ao meu lado tinham um bebê com elas. Qual é a hora aqui? Eu preciso mudar meu relógio.
Mark: São sete da noite.
Allie: São três da manhã para mim.
Mark: Ok, vou levá-la direto ao hotel e você pode descansar.
Allie: Tudo bem. Desculpa!
Mark: Você vai amar San Francisco! Estou tão feliz que você veio!
Allie: Eu também. É ótimo ver você de novo.
Mark: Vamos lá. Meu carro está no estacionamento. Vamos.


ÁUDIO 

TEXTO + TRADUÇÃO

VEJA NO YOUTUBE