Thursday, August 30, 2018

SCHEDULE - PARTE 2

SCHEDULE - PARTE 2 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about SCHEDULE - PARTE 2, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review SCHEDULE - PARTE 2 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



Mike: What’s your schedule like?
Justin: I get up at 6:15am. And start work at 9:00.
MS: And what do you do before work?
JR: I go for a run at 6:30am. And then I have breakfast at 7:00.
MS: And after work?
JR: I finish at 6:00 pm, and I have dinner downtown.
MS: Do you work every day?
JR: No, I work on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.


Mike: Como é sua agenda?
Justin: Eu me levanto às 6h15. E começo a trabalhar às 9:00. 
MS: E o que você faz antes do trabalho? 
JR: Eu vou correr às 6:30 da manhã. E então eu tomo café da manhã às 7:00. 
MS: E depois do trabalho? 
JR: Eu termino às 6 da tarde e janto no centro. 
MS: Você trabalha todos os dias?
JR: Não, eu trabalho nas sextas, sábados e domingos.