Wednesday, August 29, 2018

SCHEDULE - PARTE 1

SCHEDULE - PARTE 1 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about SCHEDULE - PARTE 1, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review SCHEDULE - PARTE 1 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



Mike: What’s your schedule like?
Brittany: My classes start at 8:00am, so I get up at 7:00, and take the bus to school.
MS: When do your classes end?
BD: They end at noon. Then I have a job at the library.
MS: So, when do you study?
BD: My only time to study is in the evening, from eight until midnight.


Mike: Como é sua agenda?
Brittany: Minhas aulas começam às 8:00 da manhã, então eu me levanto às 7:00, e pego o ônibus para a escola.
MS: Quando suas aulas terminam?
BD: Eles terminam ao meio-dia. Então eu tenho um emprego na biblioteca.
MS: Então, quando você estuda?
BD: Meu único tempo para estudar é à noite, das oito até a meia-noite.