Friday, August 30, 2019

WHO IS THE MAN GOING TO WORK WITH?

WHO IS THE MAN GOING TO WORK WITH? - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about WHO IS THE MAN GOING TO WORK WITH?, I hope you can enjoy reading this , it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review WHO IS THE MAN GOING TO WORK WITH? it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.







M: As part of my course in social management, I need to get some social work experience. Can you help?
F: Sure, let me see... There’s a youth centre, they’re looking for someone to teach table-tennis on Thursday evenings. That’s indoors. Then there’s the day centre for pre-school kids. They’re looking for an afternoon helper on Wednesdays. Or there’s a riding school for the disabled, where they’re always looking for people to accompany them at the weekend.
M: Well, the best time for me is weekday afternoons, I have no classes then.



M: Como parte do meu curso de gestão social, preciso de alguma experiência de trabalho social. Você pode ajudar?
F: Claro, deixe-me ver ... Há um centro de jovens, eles estão procurando alguém para ensinar tênis de mesa nas noites de quinta-feira. Isso é do lado de dentro. Depois, há o centro diurno para crianças da pré-escola. Eles procuram um ajudante da tarde às quartas-feiras. Ou há uma escola de equitação para deficientes, onde eles sempre procuram pessoas para acompanhá-los no fim de semana.
M: Bem, a melhor hora para mim são as tardes de segunda a sexta, eu não tenho aulas.

ÁUDIO

TEXTO + TRADUÇÃO

VEJA NO YOUTUBE