Friday, July 5, 2019

HOW TO CHOOSE A BOOK - 2

HOW TO CHOOSE A BOOK - 2 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about HOW TO CHOOSE A BOOK - 2, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review HOW TO CHOOSE A BOOK - 2 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.





I don't take any risks and I always read books by authors I know. I get really excited when one of my favorite authors puts out a new book, and I buy it immediately. This way I'm never disappointed.


I read the first page, and if it's boring, I don't buy the book. If I want to turn over the page and keep on reading, I buy the book.


Não corro riscos e sempre leio livros de autores que conheço. Fico muito empolgada quando um dos meus autores favoritos lança um novo livro e eu compro imediatamente. Dessa forma, eu nunca fico desapontada.


Eu leio a primeira página e, se é entediante, não compro o livro. Se eu quiser virar a página e continuar lendo, eu compro o livro


ÁUDIO

TEXTO + TRADUÇÃO

VEJA NO YOUTUBE