Friday, July 19, 2019

DIÁLOGOS

DIÁLOGOS - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about DIÁLOGOS , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review DIÁLOGOS it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




1 A: Oh, she looks so beautiful.
B: She does, doesn't she? He's a lucky, lucky man.
A: He is.

1 A: Oh, ela está tão linda.
B: Ela está, não está? Ele é um homem sortudo, sortudo.
A: Ele é.

2 C: What a beautiful day!
D: It is. So sunny. And really warm for this time of year.
C: I know. I don't think I need my jacket.

2 C: Que dia lindo!
D: É. Tão ensolarado. E realmente quente para esta época do ano.
C: Eu sei. Eu não acho que preciso do meu casaco.

3 E: What a beautiful dress.
F: Oh, this? I've had it for ages.
E: Well, blue really looks good on you. It brings out the color of your eyes.
F: Do you think so? Thank you. And that's a very nice hat.
E: Oh, I'm glad you like it. I got it on sale - it was a bargain.
F: Was it? Well, it looks like a million dollars.


3 E: Que vestido lindo.
F: Ah, esse? Eu tenho ele há séculos.
E: Bem, o azul realmente fica bem em você. Ele realça a cor dos seus olhos.
F: Você acha que sim? Obrigada. E esse é um chapéu muito legal.
E: Oh, estou feliz que você goste. Eu comprei na promoção - foi uma barganha.
F: Foi? Bem, parece um milhão de dólares.