Monday, April 1, 2019

RESTAURANTE

RESTAURANTE - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about RESTAURANTE , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review RESTAURANTE it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




1= Customer: Hello, I booked a table for seven o’clock. The name’s Katai.
Waiter: Ah, yes. Follow me, please.
2= Waiter: Are you ready to order?
Customer: Yes, for starter I’d like the soup, please.
Waiter: And for your main course?
Customer: I’ll have the salmon, thank you.
Waiter: Very good. And would you like anything to drink?
Customer: Just some mineral water, please.
3= Waiter: Would you like dessert?
Customer: No, thanks. I’m full. Can I have the bill, please?


1 = Cliente: Olá, reservei uma mesa para as sete horas. O nome é Katai.
Garçom: Ah sim. Siga-me por favor.
2 = Garçom: Você está pronta para pedir?
Cliente: Sim, para começar, eu gostaria da sopa, por favor.
Garçom: E para o seu prato principal?
Cliente: Vou querer o salmão, obrigado.
Garçom: Muito bom. E você gostaria de beber alguma coisa?
Cliente: Apenas um pouco de água mineral, por favor.
3 = Garçom: Você gostaria de sobremesa?
Cliente: Não, obrigado. Estou cheia. Posso ver a conta, por favor?


ÁUDIO 




CONHEÇA NOSSO CURSO, POR APENAS R$ 20,00 -> SURVIVAL:
https://pages.hotmart.com/t11386967k/curso-de-ingles-survival

COMO IR DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA EM INGLÊS: http://survival.kpages.online/nova-pagina-339156

NOS SIGA NO INSTAGRAM: inglês_em_5_minutos