Friday, April 12, 2019

INVITE 4

INVITE 4 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about INVITE 4, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review INVITE 4 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




Rose: Hi, Alan. It's Rose.
Alan: Hi, Rose. How are you?
Rose: Good, thanks. I was wondering if you'd like to go to the movies tonight.
Alan: Yes, that sounds great. What's playing?
Rose: Well, I was thinking of seeing the new James Bond movie.
Alan: Great. What time do you want to meet?


Rose: Oi, Alan. É Rose.
Alan: Oi, Rose. Como você está?
Rose: Bom, obrigada. Eu queria saber se você gostaria de ir ao cinema hoje à noite.
Alan: Sim, isso parece ótimo. O que está passando?
Rose: Bem, eu estava pensando em ver o novo filme de James Bond.
Alan: Ótimo. Que horas você quer encontrar?