Monday, April 8, 2019

DAILY CONVERSATIONS 2

DAILY CONVERSATIONS 2 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about DAILY CONVERSATIONS 2 , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review DAILY CONVERSATIONS 2 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




3

Ian: Hey, Sue! Long time no see.
Sue: Ian? How are you doing?
Ian: Pretty good, thanks. And you?
Sue: Oh, I’m doing OK. I just went to the mall.
Ian: Me too!

3

Ian: Ei, Sue! Há quanto tempo.
Sue: Ian? Como vai você?
Ian: Muito bem, obrigado. E você?
Sue: Oh, estou bem. Eu acabei de ir ao shopping.
Ian: Eu também!

4

Kevin: Well, I should get going, I suppose. I have to get back to work.
Miki: Ok, then. It’s been great to talk with you.
Kevin: Maybe we can do this again sometime, Miki?
Miki: Sure, Kevin. I’d like that.


4

Kevin: Bem, eu deveria ir, suponho. Eu tenho que voltar ao trabalho.
Miki: Ok, então. Foi ótimo conversar com você.
Kevin: Talvez possamos fazer isso de novo algum dia, Miki?
Miki: Claro, Kevin. Eu gostaria disso.




VEJA NO YOUTUBE

CONHEÇA NOSSO CURSO, POR APENAS R$ 20,00 -> SURVIVAL:
https://pages.hotmart.com/t11386967k/curso-de-ingles-survival

COMO IR DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA EM INGLÊS: http://survival.kpages.online/nova-pagina-339156

NOS SIGA NO INSTAGRAM: inglês_em_5_minutos