Wednesday, March 27, 2019

COMPLAINING 2

COMPLAINING 2 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about COMPLAINING 2, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review COMPLAINING 2 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




A

A: Henry. Will you please hurry up? It’s nearly half past eight.
B: Sorry. I can’t find the car keys.
A: Oh, that’s marvelous. Now I’m going to be late for my job interview.

A: Henry. Por favor, você pode se apressar? São quase oito e meia.
B: Desculpe. Não consigo encontrar as chaves do carro.
A: Oh, isso é maravilhoso. Agora eu vou me atrasar para a minha entrevista de emprego.


B

A: Is there anything on TV tonight?
B: Not really. Just a black and white film, and I think we’ve seen it.
A: How exciting. I don’t know why we bother having a television.


A: Há alguma coisa na TV hoje à noite?
B: Na verdade não. Apenas um filme preto e branco, e acho que já vimos.
A: Que empolgante. Eu não sei porque nos incomodamos em ter uma televisão.

C

A: I’m full. I don’t want dessert, thanks.
B: Oh, what a pity. I’ll have to eat this chocolate cake all by myself.

A: Estou cheio. Eu não quero sobremesa, obrigado.
B: Oh, que pena. Eu vou ter que comer esse bolo de chocolate sozinha.




VEJA NO YOUTUBE 

COMO IR DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA: DO ZERO A FLUÊNCIA 

GOSTOU DO CONTEÚDO? CONHEÇA NOSSO CURSO: SURVIVAL