Monday, February 4, 2019

LINDA E BEN

LINDA E BEN - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about LINDA E BEN, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review LINDA E BEN it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.




Linda: Hello?
Ben: Hi, honey.
Linda: Oh, hi, Dad. How’s Paris?
Ben: Fine. A lot of work. Did you have a good day?
Linda: It was ok.
Ben: What did you do?
Linda: I got up early. I went to school.
Ben: How was it?
Linda: Good! We didn’t have classes. We went to an art museum.
Ben: Oh, Nice. Did you have lunch there?
Linda: Yes, we had lunch at the café. And then I went shopping with Katy.
Ben: Did you do your homework?
Linda: Yes, Dad. I did my homework after dinner, like always.
Ben: Who’s that, Linda?



Linda: Olá?
Ben: Oi querida.
Linda: Oh, oi papai. Como está Paris?
Ben: Tudo bem. Muito trabalho. Você teve um bom dia?
Linda: Tudo bem.
Ben: O que você fez?
Linda: Levantei cedo. Eu fui a escola.
Ben: Como foi?
Linda: Bom! Nós não tivemos aulas. Nós fomos a um museu de arte.
Ben: Oh, legal. Você almoçou lá?
Linda: Sim, nós almoçamos no café. E então eu fui fazer compras com Katy.
Ben: Você fez sua lição de casa?
Linda: Sim pai. Eu fiz meu dever de casa depois do jantar, como sempre.
Ben: Quem é esse, Linda?