Monday, January 14, 2019

IT'S LATE!

IT'S LATE! - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about IT'S LATE! , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review IT'S LATE! it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



Lisa: It’s Late.
Josh: Really? What time is it?
Lisa: It’s eleven thirty. Time to go to bed.
Josh: Why? I’m not tired.

Josh: What time is it?
Lisa: It’s a quarter to seven. Time to get up!
Josh: But I’m tired!
Lisa: Have some coffee.

Josh: Excuse me. What time is it?
Man: Sorry, I don’t know. I don’t have a watch.

Josh: Excuse me. What time is it?
Woman: Let me see. It’s a quarter after seven.
Josh: Oh, no, I’m late!

Lisa: É tarde.
Josh: Sério? Que horas são?
Lisa: São onze e meia. Hora de ir para a cama.
Josh: Por quê? Eu não estou cansado.


Josh: Que horas são?
Lisa: São quinze para as sete. Hora de levantar!
Josh: Mas estou cansado!
Lisa: Tome café.


Josh: Com licença. Que horas são?
Homem: Desculpe, eu não sei. Eu não tenho relógio.


Josh: Com licença. Que horas são?
Mulher: Deixe-me ver. São quinze para as sete.
Josh: Oh, não, estou atrasado!


ÁUDIO

TEXTO + TRADUÇÃO

VEJA NO YOUTUBE