Tuesday, January 8, 2019

ANDREW

ANDREW - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about ANDREW , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review ANDREW it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



Interviewer: What time do you get up?
Andrew: I usually get up around nine or 9:30.
Interviewer: What do you do next?
Andrew: I check my email.
Interviewer: Do you take a shower?
Andrew: Yes, every morning.
Interviewer: What do you have for breakfast?
Andrew: A banana.
Interviewer: Do you have breakfast sitting down or standing up?
Andrew: Sitting down.
Interviewer: What time do you go to school?
Andrew: It depends. I have class at eleven on Wednesdays. The other days I have class in the afternoon.
Interviewer: Are you in a hurry in the morning?
Andrew: No, I usually have a lot of time.
Interviewer: Do you like mornings?
Andrew: No. No, I don’t.

Entrevistador: A que horas você se levanta?
Andrew: Eu geralmente acordo às nove ou nove e meia.
Entrevistador: O que você faz a seguir?
Andrew: Eu verifico meu email.
Entrevistador: Você toma banho?
Andrew: Sim, todas as manhãs.
Entrevistador: O que você tem para o café da manhã?
Andrew: Uma banana.
Entrevistador: Você toma café da manhã sentado ou em pé?
Andrew: Sentado.
Entrevistador: A que horas você vai à escola?
Andrew: Depende. Eu tenho aula às onze às quartas-feiras. Nos outros dias eu tenho aula à tarde.
Entrevistador: Você está com pressa de manhã?
Andrew: Não, eu geralmente tenho muito tempo.
Entrevistador: Você gosta de manhãs?
Andrew: Não. Não, eu não.