Monday, December 17, 2018

WHAT MOST ANNOYS ME - 3

WHAT MOST ANNOYS ME - 3 - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about WHAT MOST ANNOYS ME - 3 , I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review WHAT MOST ANNOYS ME - 3 it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



What really annoys me are people who use their phones a lot when they’re with other people - like when you’re out for dinner with someone and they spend the whole time talking on their cell phones or texting other people to arrange what they’re doing the next day. I think it’s really rude.

O que realmente me incomoda são as pessoas que usam muito seus telefones quando estão com outras pessoas - como quando você está fora para jantar com alguém e passam o tempo todo falando em seus celulares ou enviando mensagens de texto para outras pessoas para organizar o que elas está fazendo no dia seguinte. Eu acho que é muito rude.