Monday, December 3, 2018

3 SITUAÇÕES COMUNS

3 SITUAÇÕES COMUNS - Hei, Welcome To Yulia Espana Blog, In this page, I Will inform you about 3 SITUAÇÕES COMUNS, I hope you can enjoy reading this Article TEXTOS DO YOUTUBE, it's the result of automatic content collection, To remind these info on the post review 3 SITUAÇÕES COMUNS it's advisable to be distributed to social media, I hope Helpful, view more clearly direct the info below.



1= A: So, what are you going to do next year, dear? Are you going to go to college?
B: No, Gran. I’ve already told you three times. I’m not going to college. I’m going to look for a job. I want to earn some money.
A: All right, dear, you don’t need to shout. I’m not deaf. What time is it now?
B: Ten after five. I’ll make you a cup of tea.
A: Oh, yes, dear, that’d be very nice.

1 = A: Então, o que você vai fazer no próximo ano, querido? Você vai para a faculdade?
B: Não, vovó. Eu já te disse três vezes. Eu não estou indo para a faculdade. Vou procurar emprego. Eu quero ganhar algum dinheiro.
A: Tudo bem, querido, você não precisa gritar. Eu não sou surda. Que horas são?
B: Cinco e dez. Eu vou te fazer uma xícara de chá.
A: Oh, sim, querido, isso seria muito bom.



2=A: See you tomorrow, then.
B: Hold on a minute. Where are you going?
A: Out. It’s Friday night, remember?
B: What time are you coming back?
A: I’m not coming back. I’m staying at Mom’s tonight.
B: I think you need a hat. It’s going to be cold tonight.
A: Dad! Nobody wears hats anymore! Bye!


2 = A: Até amanhã, então.
B: Espere um minuto. Onde você vai?
A: Sair. É sexta à noite, lembra?
B: A que horas você está voltando?
A: Eu não vou voltar. Ficarei na casa da mamãe hoje à noite.
B: Eu acho que você precisa de um chapéu. Vai estar frio hoje à noite.
A: Pai! Ninguém mais usa chapéus! Tchau!


3=A: Can I use your car tonight?
B: No.
A: Why not?
B: You’ll crash it again.
A: I won’t. I’ll be really careful. I’ll drive slowly. I promise.
B: Ok. Here you are. But be careful.
A: Thanks. See you later.


3 = A: Posso usar o seu carro hoje à noite?
B: Não.
A: Por que não?
B: Você vai bater de novo.
A: Eu não vou. Eu terei muito cuidado. Eu vou dirigir devagar. Eu prometo.
B: Ok. Aqui está. Mas tenha cuidado.
A: Obrigado. Até logo.



ÁUDIO

TEXTO + TRADUÇÃO

VEJA NO YOUTUBE